Laboratory Technician for Personal Care Measurement
TRI/Princeton, an independent education and research institute, is currently seeking a selection of LABORATORY TECHNICIANS to be join a small but highly successful team engaged in the contract testing of cosmetic products for our worldwide clients in cosmetic industry especially the full repertoire of hair products.
The ideally qualified candidate will:
• Have at least 1 year industrial experience using analytical chemistry and/or physical testing techniques in practical applications demonstrating creativity and good problem solving traits.
• Have demonstrated success as a team player; ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously; and effectively schedule resources to optimize lab efficiency.
• Capable of being trained to perform a range of specialized but standard industry methods personally; be able to multitask and work under pressure.
• Review and analyze data generated on the specialized techniques and be able to write reports to fit Institute protocols.
• A degree in a science or engineering specialty is an advantage or with experience to compensate same; quality assurance or analytical skills would be an advantage.
• To work directly with the Director Personal Care Hair Claims/Contracts.
• Opportunities exist for the right candidate to expand the post to design studies based on client needs and deliver results to clients through direct phone contact and/or written final reports.
TRI/Princeton provides an opportunity for personal entrepreneurial development in an atmosphere of intellectual curiosity, a visionary and evolving approach to both science and collaborations with a keen eye on the reduction to practice of applications of value to society, both commercially and intellectually. TRI/Princeton is an equal opportunity employer. If interested, please send resume to email@example.com.