Founding Partner, Analogy Growth Partners LLC
Designs innovative business models like an architect designs smart buildings. Had global roles in Johnson & Johnson - in business model innovation, new category development and licensing and acquisition, during a twenty year career which included senior roles in Business Development, Finance, New Products, Marketing, and Information Technology
• Founded one of the top 15 internal consulting units in the world, based on quality of business results consistently delivered and innovative methods used, as judged by an independent professional panel who comprehensively studied consulting units in 700 companies.
• Pioneered innovative method of using business model innovation – that includes a proprietary database of hundreds of the world’s best business model innovations.
• Founded analogy, a strategy consultancy that accelerates revenue and profit growth.
• Invests in innovative start ups that use advanced technology, and holds Board positions in for profit and non profit organizations.
• Managing Director of 46 year old office technology business in Sri Lanka. 400 employees.
• Enjoys public speaking, thinking/writing about new business methods, and spends several months a year traveling to learn.